I love food. I think that’s really all this page needs to say; however, I’ll add a few other things…
This page also serves as sort of the main ‘sticky page’ for food, where I may post about what I’m currently following online, or provide links to sites of interest, or maybe some thoughts about what I need to try cooking.
Online Blogs and Social Media
Currently this one is fairly short. I generally search for what I’m looking for. But there’s one in particular I do follow regularly from her blog as well as Social Media:
- Julie Van Rosendaal – I highly recommend!!!!! She has great recipes, and great photographs. Well worth your time.
There are so many great things to watch on youtube. Try finding what you like and subscribe so you don’t miss any videos. Here are some of the ones I follow:
- Gordon Ramsay (does this really require an explanation? He’s Gordon Ramsay): http://www.youtube.com/user/gordonramsay/videos
- The Domestic Geek (lots of great videos and ideas): http://www.youtube.com/user/thedomesticgeek1/videos
- Coral TV (this one I started following from The Domestic Geek): http://www.youtube.com/user/thecoralchannel/videos
- How To Make Sushi (yes, I tried making sushi once, and there are some good videos online): http://www.youtube.com/user/MakeSushi1/videos